DEFINITIONS: As used in this Policy, the terms listed below have the following meanings:
- Customer –
A “Customer” is anyone who purchases IVR Guru products or services. When a Customer purchases retail products or services for use by others, those individuals also may be considered Customers for purposes of this Policy.
- User –
A “User” is anyone who visits our websites.
- Personal Information – “Personal Information” is information that directly identifies or reasonably can be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Examples including but not limited to name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and financial account number etc. Personal Information does not include information that is readily available to the public through no fault of IVR Guru.
- Anonymous Information –
“Anonymous Information” means information that does not directly identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User.
- Aggregate Information –
“Aggregate Information” means information about groups or categories of Customers or Users, which does not identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual Customer or User. Aggregate Information is a kind of Anonymous Information.
- Website –
– “Website” means any page or location on the Internet, no matter what device (cell phone, lap top, PC, etc.) or protocol (http, WAP, ftp or other) is used to access the page or location. In this Policy, we use the term website other similar terms such as “Internet site,” “site,” and “web page.”
- 1. Information – We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you, including contact information, billing information, equipment, performance, IVR Guru’s website usage, viewing and other technical information about your use of our network, services, products or websites, Information may be collected when you give it to us with the intent to purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide; when we collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services; or when we obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies. IVR Guru may collect/store your calls and SMSs and content thereof, received or initiated using the Services, including but not limited to, details of the phone numbers that interact with your account, IVR content and call recordings; and Information which it may automatically receive and record on its server logs from your internet browser, including but not limited to, your IP address, cookie information and details of the web pages you request. In order to register on the Website and use the Services, you are required to share the Information for the effective performance of the Services.
Information collected while using the Services through Mobile Application: when you use solutions provided by IVR Guru a through mobile applications, including but not limited to Deetyasoft Pvt .ltd. Call logs and recordings are available both in IVR Guru’s database as well as the mobile application, while rest of the information accessed remains on the customer’s device unless saved specifically by customer on IVR Guru’s application. We may access the call logs on your device to integrate them with IVR Guru’s mobile app. This is used to provide call analytics and a studied pattern of usage for the customer. However, customer can choose to mark calls as personal and disable this feature. All such calls will then be excluded from the analytics. IVR Guru does not store any of the personal call logs on its server.
- 2. Disclosure – We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose, and we maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes. We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by IVR Guru. Subject to applicable legal restrictions, such as those that exist for Customer proprietary network information and other information applicable under the Information Technology Act 2000 and its applicable Rules, the IVR Guru family of companies may share your Personal Information with each other to make sure your experience is as seamless as possible, and you have the full benefit of what IVR Guru and its subsidiaries have to offer.
- 3. Privacy Controls – You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us. We are happy to correct information found to be inaccurate. Customers may verify that appropriate corrections have been made. However, it may be noted that IVR Guru, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties shall not be responsible for the accuracy and/or authenticity of the Information supplied by you and IVR Guru hereby disclaims any and all liability arising out of or in connection with the accuracy and/or authenticity of the Information.
- 6. Security – We have established electronic and administrative safeguards designed to secure the information we collect, to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of that information and to ensure it is used appropriately. Although we strive to keep your Personal Information secure, no security measures are absolute, and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will never be disclosed in a manner inconsistent with this Policy (for example, as the result of unauthorized acts by third parties that violate the law or this Policy). We will make reasonable attempts to notify you if we determine that IVR Guru has experienced a security breach and there is a reasonably likely risk of identity theft, or where otherwise required by law.
- 7. Policies – We have established policies and practices to meet the expectations of Customers and potential customers who have expressed a desire to limit certain types of solicitation communications from IVR Guru, including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail and text messaging. You also can request to be removed from these telemarketing lists when you receive a marketing or promotional call. Where required by laws and/or regulations, we honor requests from businesses to be removed from our telemarketing lists. The TRAI maintains a National Do Not Call Registry at “ndnc.in”. Putting your number on these Registries also may limit our telemarketing calls to that number. Our practices as described above are designed to satisfy legal requirements limiting marketing contacts. You should know that those laws and regulations — such as the requirements governing the national “Do Not Call” lists — generally permit companies to contact their own current and, in some cases, former customers, even when those customers are listed on the national “Do Not Call” lists. Similarly, restricting our use of your CPNI will not eliminate all types of IVR Guru marketing contacts.
- 8. Online Advertising – IVR Guru works hard to detect and prevent junk e-mails (also referred to as “spam” e-mails) from ever reaching your computer. However, if you are receiving unwanted spam from a IVR Guru e-mail address, please contact us for assistance at email@example.com.
- 9. Account Set-Up – When selecting User names and passwords for IVR Guru accounts, you should choose words or characters that are not obvious. Likewise, you should always keep Personal Information such as account numbers, Usernames, passwords or similar information in a secure place and not share the information with others.
- 10. Minors – IVR Guru is not intended for or designed to attract users under the age of 18 and we do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information on our websites from anyone under the age of 18. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children / minors to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission.
- 11. Support Data – Support Data is the information we collect when you submit a support request or run an automated troubleshooter, including information about hardware, software, and other details related to the support incident, such as: contact or authentication information, chat session personalization, information about the condition of the machine and the application from when the fault occurred and during diagnostics, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error-tracking files. We use Support Data as described in this privacy statement, and additionally use it to resolve your support incident and for training purposes.
- 12. Payment Data – Payment Data is the information that you provide when you make online purchases. This may include your payment instrument number (e.g., credit card, PayPal), your name and billing address, and the security code associated with your payment instrument (e.g., the CSV or CVV). You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Payment Data, to the extent consisting of details related to the manner and mode of payment of fees for the use of the Website and Services (such as details of your bank account, credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.), submitted by you while making payment of fees: (a) goes through the safe and secure transaction process provided by IVR Guru’s payment gateway partners; (b) goes through the Visa or Mastercard pages, as the case may be, based on your payment method(s) in order to prevent any misuse of your payment details; and (c) that such payment details are not shared with the Website, IVR Guru, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties or any other users of the Website and Services.
- 14. Business Transfer – Information about our Customers and Users, including Personal Information, may be transferred as part of any merger, acquisition, sale of company assets, or transition of service to another provider, as well as in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which Customer and User records would be transferred to another entity as a result of such a proceeding, you acknowledge and agree that the Information may form part of the transferred assets. You further acknowledge that the acquirer or successor of IVR Guru may continue to use the Information in the manner set forth herein, provided that IVR GURU shall make reasonable commercial efforts to ensure that the acquirer or successor keeps the Information that they may receive from IVR Guru confidential as per industry standards.